Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (formerly called Dynamics AX) is Microsoft’s flagship enterprise resource planning (ERP) suite. Seamless integration with Dynamics 365 customer relationship management (CRM) apps and Office 365 enables faster business processes and smarter decision making.
Reduce operational expense
Optimize workforce productivity
Streamline asset management
Drive margin revenue growth with a centralized, global financial management solution that delivers robust financial intelligence and embedded analytics in real time.
Empower employees with role-based workspaces that provide intelligent automation, task prioritization, and integration with Office 365 applications to maximize efficiency for superior business outcome.
Minimize operational costs across business geographies with financial process automation, encumbrance, budget planning, budget control, and three-way matching.
Adapt the application to changing needs with no-code visual editors and flexible tools for building web and mobile apps.
Efficiently track values and reduce reporting errors with centralized, automated processes for managing your capitalized assets from acquisition through disposal.
Create more efficient processes, deliver robust reporting and analytics, and ensure regulatory compliance across 34 countries, in 60 different languages.
- Decrease time to value and facilitate faster, more confident decisions using roll-based workspaces with embedded analytics
- Adapt to changing business requirements by tailoring chart of accounts, dimensions, and rules
- Provide checks and balances using process automation, encumbrance, budget planning, budget control, and three-way matching
- Efficiently track values and reduce reporting errors by automatically managing capitalized assets
- Meet public sector requirements for encumbrance and budgeting
Supply Chain Management
Digitally transform your supply chain with advanced warehouse and inventory management to optimize visibility and fulfillment, product insights, material sourcing, and integrated logistics.
- Optimize fulfillment and reduce costs by synchronizing commerce across sites, warehouses, and transportation modes
- Enable faster response to customer demand by seamlessly orchestrating order-to-cash processes
- Streamline procurement costs and gain more control by automating procure-to-pay processes
- Get insight and control across all sites and warehouses
- Automate prospect-to-cash processes by integrating with Dynamics 365 for Sales